21st Century educational society’s Degree with Civil Services coaching programme is a path breaking programme, which will help the students to save time and settled in a prestigious position immediately after the completion of their graduation. It will reduce the risk of spending years and years after their Graduation or Post Graduation for Civil services coaching.
Aspirants can prepare for Civil Service examination with a tension free mind. When they prepare for civil services Examination along with their Degree Programme, it will help them to write all other competitive examinations as well.
A Civil Service aspirant can write all other competitive examinations like SSC conducted CGL, APPSC Conducted GROUP-I and II, RRB and Banking examinations.
However, if the student decide on CIVILS as a career at an early stage while in Intermediate, it help them to succeed in the civil service examination in their first attempt, so that they enter in to service at very young age of 21 years, and they will enjoy longer tenure in the topmost positions (Cabinet secretary, home secretary, chief secretary, director general of police)
Degree HEP, HGP, With IAS Coaching Orientation
Step-1 preparation strategy
- NCERT foundation course (all 6th-12th)
- Arithmetic and reasoning practices
- Competitive English skills
Step-2 preparation strategy
- Conceptual knowledge
- Basic Conceptual knowledge on general studies
- News paper discussion + Daily current affairs
- A Daily news articles relates to general studies subjects.
Step-3 preparation strategy
- General studies subjects Analytical perspective and UPSC examination oriented preparation
- Answer writing practice on General studies.
Step-4 preparation strategy
- General studies Subject analysis
- Mains answer writing practice.
- Concise notes preparation
- Analytical and current affairs concepts preparation (notes).
- Expertise in UPSC Examination