After 10th this is the perfect time to plan for career and good time for strong foundation for future “career building”. Normally aspirants start their civil examination preparation after graduation and post graduation at around the age of 22-23 years; it takes about 2 to 3 years to get proper understanding of subject and examination pattern. By this process aspirants may lose their spirit and, gradual decreasing confidence levels.
However, if the student decide on CIVILS as a career at an early stage while in Intermediate, it help them to succeed in the civil service examination in their first attempt, so that they enter in to service at very young age of 21 years, and they will enjoy longer tenure in the topmost positions (Cabinet secretary, home secretary, chief secretary, director general of police)
IAS is dream for many aspirants, parents generally dream of making their children IAS, IPS etc, because this dreams turns you celebrity and legend overnight for life time.
Intermediate academic syllabus integrated to UPSC Civil syllabus.
Step-1 preparation strategy
- NCERT foundation course (all 6th-12th)
- Arithmetic and reasoning practices
- Competitive English skills
Step-2 preparation strategy
- Conceptual knowledge
- Basic Conceptual knowledge on general studies
- News paper discussion + Daily current affairs
- A Daily news articles relates to general studies subjects.
Step-3 preparation strategy
- General studies subjects Analytical perspective and UPSC examination oriented preparation
- Answer writing practice on General studies.